Expertise. Leadership. Impact.
Make an Impact that Lasts a Lifetime
As a school psychologist, the difference you make in students’ lives will last a lifetime. At Alliant International University’s California School of Education (CSOE), we believe those who put their heart into their work ignite a fire in everyone around them. You have a calling to be a role-model who guides and supports today’s youth. Here, we heed that call by putting education and expertise on your side.
California Association of School Psychologists (CASP) Partner Benefits
- Members of CASP are eligible for Preferred Pricing which includes a 10% tuition savings plus Application Fee Waiver.
- Administrative Services Credential - The Administrative Services Credetiak transforms the experienced educators of today into the principals, superintendents, administrators, and educational leaders of tomorrow. If you are looking to take the next step into professional preparation of a management and leadership role, our California Administrative Credential program will take you from educator to an educational leader in no time.
- Educational Psychology (PsyD) – Our School Psychology Track will deepen your knowledge of educational psychology while focusing on social justice, equity, and leadership. You will expand your knowledge of human development, counseling, learning survey research, program evaluation and design, and develop as a leader in the field.
- Educational Leadership and Management (EdD) – The EdD in Educational Leadership and Management Program encourages development through ethics of curriculum theory. It offers you a glimpse into the world’s learning curve through lessons in global education trends. And it teaches you the business of education. If your path is taking you to executive leadership and educational administration, your path starts here.
A World of Difference
At Alliant we offer you a school that is:
- Credible, Accredited Education – We are part of a regionally accredited university, with programmatic specialty accreditation where applicable.
- Internationally Inclined – At Alliant, multiculturalism is not an option—it’s a necessity. As global commerce blurs geographic borders and becomes ever-more inclusive, so too must the emerging business leaders. No matter which program you pursue at Alliant, you will find an in-depth education on multiculturalism in business. You will be immersed in worlds outside of your own, and you will develop into a culturally refined professional.
- Focused on Practical, Real-World Experience – In each of our programs, we cultivate opportunities to develop your skills through hands-on experience.
- Connected with Diverse Alumni – More than 45,000 alumni across 100 countries have used their Alliant education to build successful careers in many companies, industries, and countries.
- Aimed at the Student Experience – We have strong partnerships for research projects, internships, and networking. Classes are relatively small where students are treated as academic colleagues and professionals.
Who You Will Meet
We aim to create an engaging, collegial environment where you have the opportunity to build professional and personal connections that last for the rest of your life. Class sizes are small to foster close relationships and ensure you get the most out of our hands-on learning experiences. In addition, you’ll have access to our student support staff, including admissions, financial aid, and counseling professionals. Everyone at Alliant has the same goal in mind: seeing you succeed in your program and your career.
A Passion for Supporting Students
Providing vital psychological services to students and families is more than a career to Mike Plew—it’s a passion. His drive to deepen his skills led him to Alliant, where he found expert faculty and an invaluable emphasis on applying knowledge to practice in the field.
Mike Plew -
Alumnus, PsyD in Educational Psychology
Leading Change, Transforming Education
Marisha Smith’s passion for higher education led her to Alliant’s progressive educational leadership program. Now she’s carving out a career as an administrator in academic affairs promoting faculty diversity, leadership and teaching development.
Marisha Smith -
Alumna, EdD in Educational Leadership and Management
The cultural diversity of the students and the supporting and caring professors has created an enriching educational environment which is most unique and special.
Please note that not all programs are available at every campus, online, or to residents of every state. Alliant International University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Credential programs with Alliant CSOE are accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC).
Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
© 2020 Alliant International University