The California School of Education
Your New Partner in Charter School Excellence
California Charter Schools Assocation Partner Benefits
- Members of the California Charter Schools Association (CCSA) are eligible for Preferred Pricing which includes a 15% tuition savings for credential programs, 10% for all other programs plus an Application Fee Waiver.
Make an Impact that Lasts a Lifetime
In a world of inequality, quality education is one of the great equalizers. In an era of
information, quality education is one of the most valuable assets. You are here to offer that opportunity to all students, whether you teach in classrooms or lead as an administrator.
Yet, in order to help ensure access to a quality education, you must first receive one.
At Alliant International University’s California School of Education (CSOE), a quality
education is exactly what you will get.
Whether your path leads to the classroom or the administrator’s office, we pave your way with hands-on training rooted in academic excellence, diversity, and inclusion.
A World of Difference
At Alliant we offer you a school that is:
- Credible, Accredited Education – We are part of a regionally accredited university, with programmatic specialty accreditation where applicable.
- Internationally Inclined – At Alliant, multiculturalism is not an option—it’s a necessity. As global commerce blurs geographic borders and becomes ever-more inclusive, so too must the emerging business leaders. No matter which program you pursue at Alliant, you will find an in-depth education on multiculturalism in business. You will be immersed in worlds outside of your own, and you will develop into a culturally refined professional.
- Focused on Practical, Real-World Experience – In each of our programs, we cultivate opportunities to develop your skills through hands-on experience.
- Connected with Diverse Alumni – More than 45,000 alumni across 100 countries have used their Alliant education to build successful careers in many companies, industries, and countries.
- Aimed at the Student Experience – We have strong partnerships for research projects, internships, and networking. Classes are relatively small where students are treated as academic colleagues and professionals.
Who You Will Meet
We aim to create an engaging, collegial environment where you have the opportunity to build professional and personal connections that last for the rest of your life. Class sizes are small to foster close relationships and ensure you get the most out of our hands-on learning experiences. In addition, you’ll have access to our student support staff, including admissions, financial aid, and counseling professionals. Everyone at Alliant has the same goal in mind: seeing you succeed in your program and your career.
Preliminary Education Specialist
Pupil Personnel Services (PPS)
Business Administration Information Systems Technology Project Management Psychology
*offered on-ground in San Diego
Business Administration (MBA)
Organizational Behavior (MA)
Organizational Psychology (MA)
School Counseling with PPS
School Psychology with PPS
Teaching English to Speakers
of Other Languages (TESOL)
Business Administration (DBA)
Education Leadership and Management – Bachelor’s Track (EdD)
Education Leadership and Management – Master’s Track (EdD)
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
The cultural diversity of the students and the supporting and caring professors have created an enriching educational environment which is most unique and special.
Please note that not all programs are available at every campus, online, or to residents of every state.
Alliant International University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Credential programs with Alliant CSOE are accredited by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC).
Business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
© 2019 Alliant International University