California School of
Management and Leadership
Online Doctor of
Shaping Leaders Since 1978.
You have a vision of the kind of leader you want to be. The California School of Management and Leadership (CSML) at Alliant International University can help you bring it to life.
Since 1978, our Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program has been challenging professionals like you to develop expertise through experience, and we’re proud to announce that this ground-breaking program is now available 100% online.
No matter where you are, you can earn an Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)-accredited doctoral degree in three to four years of online study—all while continuing to work full time.
$25,000 DBA Impact Grant
At Alliant, we believe that education should be accessible to all who wish to transform their education into impact. That is why we are now offering our Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) degree program online with the $25,000 DBA Impact Grant, which reduces tuition costs for the program by nearly 50%.
Students who join the Online DBA program during our March 2020 cohort could be eligible for the grant, putting advanced business education is even more within reach.
How the Program Works
The Online DBA consists of two years of coursework plus one to two years of research and dissertation preparation.
To ensure you can focus productively on your course material, we’ve designed the program to run in eight-week terms during which you take one or two courses at a time. And you’ll begin developing your dissertation beginning in the very first year.
Who Can Apply
The Online DBA at CSML is for mid-career or experienced professionals who currently hold a master’s degree.
- Master’s Degree: A master’s degree in business, management, or related field from an accredited institution with established and recognized programs in business and management. A minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Recommendations: Two written, confidential recommendations from those who can attest to the applicant’s abilities, interests, and proven accomplishments in education.
- Resume: Current resume.
- Essay: A two-page personal essay describing the professional organizations to which you belong; honors, activities, and other accomplishments; and a brief autobiographical statement including future professional plans.
- Interview: Video interviews are available.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants not previously educated in English must demonstrate English language proficiency. Minimum TOEFL score of 550 paper/213 computer/80 internet or equivalent.
We do not require GMAT scores for this program. All applicants must also complete our application and pay the applicable fee.
Awarding of Funds
- Must enroll as a new student in the Alliant International University DBA Online Program, meet all admission requirements, and be fully admitted and confirmed into the DBA Online program.
- Students who receive Alliant tuition waivers or other Alliant issued grants or scholarships are not eligible to receive this grant.
- Award recipients must be enrolled per the program of study plan and must be continuously enrolled for continued eligibility for the full amount of award. Students who transfer in courses may experience variability in their course enrollment options due to course scheduling and availability in some terms.
- Award funds will be disbursed in increments of $416.00 per unit enrolled, per term and will be applied to student tuition and fee balances at Alliant International University.
- Alliant reserves the right to defer student start dates. A minimum number of students are required to start the DBA online program.
I realize more and more the value of my DBA from Alliant. My knowledge and skills have positioned me to embrace opportunities in a very prepared and intentional way. I am where I am today because of my investment in higher education.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP accreditation certifies that the teaching and learning processes offered within CSML’s programs meet the rigorous educational standards established by said accrediting body. Please note that not all programs are available at every campus, online, or to residents of every state.
For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please visit alliant.edu/ge/dba.
Alliant International University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
© 2019 Alliant International University