→ Thursday, April 29th, 2020
10 AM – 1PM & 3 PM – 6 PM PST
Discover Your Path to Impact at CSPP’s Virtual Graduate Psychology Fair
Connect with faculty, admissions, student services, and more.
You studied psychology because you want to have an impact on others’ lives. At the California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) at Alliant, making an impact is what we do. We’re training the next generation of psychology leaders through rigorous, hands-on graduate education that embraces today’s multicultural reality.
Find out how you can join them at the CSPP Virtual Psychology Graduate Fair on Thursday, February 27, 2020 from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. PST. You’ll learn about:
- Our APA-accredited PsyD and PhD programs in Clinical Psychology, our COAMFTE-accredited MA in Marriage and Family Therapy, and our MA in Clinical Counseling
- Our campuses in Fresno, San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, and Sacramento
- Financial aid availability, including scholarship opportunities
- Specialized information for military or international students
- Details of the admissions process, including help with starting an application
© 2019 Alliant International University