A college degree may be closer than you think!
As a Sabio student you are establishing an exceptional foundation in technology that provides you with the skills you need for a great start to an exciting tech career. Additionally, via your Sabio Certificate of Completion, you may earn college credits through an innovative partnership with Alliant International University, as detailed below, that can put you on a fast-track towards a bachelor’s degree. Sabio and Alliant International University have a new partnership that allows Sabio students who earn their certificate and meet eligibility requirements to earn up to 21 credits towards a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems and Technology (BSIST), Business Administration (BSBA) or Project Management (BSPM) at Alliant’s California School of Management and Leadership (CSML). Best of all, Sabio graduates get a 15% tuition savings and application fee waiver with Alliant.
Join us for a virtual information session to learn more! Noon – 1 pm PT
Aug 28, 2020 | Sep 11, 2020 | Oct 16, 2020 | Nov 13, 2020 Dec 11, 2020 | Jan 15, 2021 | Feb 19, 2021
Join the information session to find out how a bachelor’s degree in these fields can increase earning potential and open doors to new careers:
- A BSIST degree can lead to a career as a systems analyst, computer support specialist, software engineer, IS analyst, cyber security specialist, and more.
- A BSBA degree can help you enter the fields of HR management, advertising, marketing, financial services, and other business professions.
- A BSPM degree can lead to careers as a project manager, marketing manager, college recruiter, software consultant or other roles that require project management skills.
Students can start their careers while getting their bachelor’s degree because Alliant classes are either in the evenings or one weekend per month. Two schedules are available and will be offered based on cohort size:
- Once every week for eight weeks per course, plus online study activities
- One weekend per month (Sat, Sun) for each course, plus online study activities
Each term is eight weeks long. All classes will be held on our beautiful suburban campus in the Scripps Ranch area of northern San Diego. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Get in touch
CSML students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program can take up to three graduate-level courses (nine credits) in their senior year to satisfy their bachelor’s degree requirement. If the student is admitted into a master’s degree program in CSML, these graduate-level credits will be applied to the student’s required credits. This will help students further save time and tuition in earning a master’s degree after completion of their bachelor’s degree. CSML fast-track options include:
- BSBA to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Data Analytics (MSDA), or Master of Science in Healthcare Analytics (MSHA)
- BSPM to MBA
- BSIST to MSIST and MSDA
Alliant International University strives for a diverse and inclusive educational experience. We offer a quality education and have earned several accreditations and recognitions:
- Alliant International University is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
- CSML is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for its PhD in Leadership, Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA), MBA, MS in Data Analytics, and BS in Business Administration (BSBA) degree programs.
- CSML has been reviewed and approved as a PMI Registered Education Provider (REP)® by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Take the first step towards a college degree—fill out the form today.
CSML programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). ACBSP accreditation certifies that the teaching and learning processes offered within CSML’s programs meet the rigorous educational standards established by said accrediting body. Please note that not all programs are available at every campus, online, or to residents of every state. For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please visit alliant.edu/consumer.. Alliant International University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), a regional accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
© 2020 Alliant International University