Welcome to the WSCUC portal site, which provides information on the WSCUC Reaffirmation of Accreditation process for Alliant
Accreditation Visit: September 22-25, 2020
This visit will now be conducted remotely by the WSCUC visiting team
Current WSCUC Accreditation Timeline
- Alliant submitted its Institutional Report to WSCUC in September 2019.
- One-day visits to Los Angeles and San Francisco/Emeryville took place in February 2020.
- Online program faculty and online learing leadership and staff met with the visit team chair to discuss online programs, courses, and course development in February 2020.
- A Frequently Asked Questions document and information materials were developed and circulated to faculty and staff.
- Informational meetings took place in fall 2019 and spring 2020 with campus faculty, staff and students to discuss WSCUC expectations and prepare for the visit.
- The main visit originally scheduled for March 2020 was postponed due to the pandemic.
- A team of faculty and administrators is meeting with the visit team chair at the end of August to discuss Alliant's response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Additional informational meetings are taking place in September 2020 prior to the visit.
- The main visit will be conducted remotely in September 2020.
Reaffirmation of Accreditation
The WSCUC reaffirmation of accreditation process consists of
- Alliant’s submission of an Institutional Report describing Alliant and institutional alignment with WSCUC Standards
- An Offsite Review conducted by the peer evaluation team based on the Institutional Report
- An Accreditation Visit in which the team typically comes to campus to learn more about Alliant and seek answers to questions about its educational and operational effectiveness; this visit will be conducted remotely for Alliant as for other universities during this time
Alliant’s last accreditation reaffirmation took place in 2011. For more information on the process, see the Institutional Review Process in the WSCUC Handbook of Accreditation (Revised) 2013.
© 2020 Alliant International University